Saturday, March 5, 2011

Random Recent Pictures

Spring is coming and we have this persimmon tree in the back yard that has these gorgeous pink blossoms - I was able to catch them at sunrise which added some orangish to it all.
Thought the clouds were cool - I should clean this up by cropping it a bit.After my photography class the other night, there was a bunch of these dogwood trees (I think) that had a ton of white blossoms that were practically glowing from the nearby street lamps. I didn't have my tripod so this was the best I could get - I will definitely try again here soon with a tripod so I can try to capture this better - it was really neat!
Just playing around with the tripod at night. This was for 30 seconds - I need to try again for like 8-10 seconds to try and make the sky darker - darn city lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment